The Engagement Challenge is our way to say thank you for supporting BMA Milwaukee and for being dedicated to the growth of the B2B community in Milwaukee.
It’s also a way to win big. The more you engage with BMA Milwaukee between now and April 20, 2017, the more points you earn. Points convert to entries in prize drawings that will take place throughout the year. In addition, this year’s grand prize winner will receive one year of free BMA Milwaukee programming at an estimated value of $750.00!
Below are the challenge details. And don’t worry…we keep track of your points so you don’t have to!
- Date range for earning points: September 1, 2016 – April 20, 2017. All registrations between these dates will count toward your point total (even if the event takes place after April 20, 2017)
- Members earn 10 points and non-members earn 5 points for each activity, which includes:
- Keynote program registrations
- Morning workshop registrations
- Host a morning workshop (10 points for host)
- Bell Awards entries (5 points per entry, given to name of entrant)
- Bell Awards registrations
- Bell Awards table sponsorships (25 points for registrant plus 5 points given to each individual guest)
- BMA Milwaukee event sponsorships (5 points per $100)
- Chapter underwriting (5 points per $100)
- Board/committee participation (10 points per committee)
- Other social network special promotions
- Each individual registered receives their own points (guests receive their own points, too)
- Individuals receive one chance to win for every 5 points they’ve earned
- Point leaders will be recognized in the BMA Milwaukee Blast
- Current point standings will be updated monthly and be viewable on our website
- A drawing to determine the grand prize winner will take place at the Bell Awards ceremony in 2017