Host a Workshop
Say good morning to being a thought leader.
Are you looking to share your marketing expertise?
Do you want to position yourself and/or your company as a thought leader? BMA MKE is starting to book morning workshops for our 2017-18 program season.
Why host a BMA MKE morning workshop?
Some of the benefits of hosting a workshop include:
- Introducing yourself and/or your company to the members of BMA MKE
- Network with business professionals within the local community
- Discover other topics or areas of interest that are important to the business marketing and communications community
- The chance to have members see your facility
- Have your company and event promoted through the BMA MKE’s website, social media and emails to our database
- Feedback from members on the topic presented
What is the commitment for hosting a BMA MKE morning workshop?
Being a workshop host and presenter is a fairly simple commitment where only a small amount of resources can help you reap big benefits. Here are the basic requirements:
- Fill out a morning workshop request form below
- Put together and give a 45- to 60-minute presentation
- Host the presentation at your facility
- Provide a continental breakfast and beverages for attendees
- You are welcome to provide promotional items to attendees, but it is not required
What is the format of a BMA MKE morning workshop?
The events take place from 7:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. and are structured as follows:
- 7:30-7:45 – Networking and breakfast
- 7:45-8:45 – Presentation
- 8:45-9:00 – Q&A
- The day of your workshop, a member of BMA MKE will be on hand to register attendees and give badges/name tags
- Following the presentation, we gather attendee feedback for you and share your materials, such as PowerPoints and handouts, with attendees
Who can host morning workshops?
- Individual and corporate members may request to host a morning workshop. Hosting a morning workshop is one of the many benefits BMA MKE offers to its members. Members may select their preferred dates (see available months below).
- Prospective members may now request to host a morning workshop for a cost of $250.