The Business Marketing Association (BMA) Milwaukee chapter has announced its board of directors for the 2014-15 program year, which includes a cross-section of talent from local corporations and agencies.
Andrea Hubbert, principal at Hub+company, will lead the association as president. She is the first African-American woman to serve as president of the BMA chapter.
“As one of the fastest growing chapters in the nation, BMA Milwaukee is poised to lead the local business marketing community,” said Hubbert. “We are strengthened by the high caliber of our membership and a slate of cutting-edge programming, which kicks off in the coming weeks. I am inspired by the potential of this organization to drive growth and innovation within southeastern Wisconsin’s marketing community.”
In addition to Hubbert, the BMA Milwaukee board of directors is comprised of 15 marketing experts. Board members include:
- President-elect: Melissa Farrington-Redlich, Johnson Controls
- Immediate past-president: Christopher Vitrano, Nelson Schmidt
- Secretary: Neille Hoffman, Aurum Design
- Treasurer: Marvin Mason, Crisis Prevention Institute
- Programs: Brent Kaufman, Ascedia
- Membership: John Suarez, Coleman Cable, and Meredyth Hunn, Northwestern Mutual
- Member benefits: Melissa Thorson, Inpro Corporation
- Communications: Carley Bielawski, Bader Rutter
- Special events: Jocelyn Fischer, Inpro Corporation
- Young professionals: Andrea Tarrell, HNI
- Members at large: James Wolter, AJ Media Source; Siobhan Marks, XXL Marketing+Design; Erica Conway, C2; and Scott Bucher, Traction Factory
BMA Milwaukee has expanded its membership base by more than 20 percent in recent years. In 2014, it was recognized with the Large Chapter Growth award from BMA International.
The first event of the 2014-15 program year is Thursday, Sept. 10, at 5 p.m. Chris Czachor, marketing manager at James Hardie Building Products, and Mark Shevitz, senior vice president of brand strategy at CBD Marketing, will present “The Push-Pull of Strategic B2B Marketing.” They will share insights about building a highly successful lead generation program for channel partners.
About BMA Milwaukee
BMA Milwaukee is southeastern Wisconsin’s leading professional resource for B2B marketers and communicators. The chapter offers services, information, skill enhancement and networking opportunities that help its members grow, develop and succeed throughout their marketing careers.